I really loved this potty. Here’s why:
1) It was small enough to fit between my legs as I sat cross legged.
2) I could keep it really steady holding the handle.
3) I could hang it to the back of a back-pack whilst travelling.
4) It was significantly smaller than a standard plastic toddler potty.
5) If I knocked it over, most of the contents would stay in.
6) It’s made of durable enamel.
7) It’s a really comfortable shape for babies of all ages.
8) It looks beautiful.
I left this potty on a plane as I landed in Mexico in January 2012. Within minutes I realised what I had done and I fought my way back onto the plane, but alas! the flight attendants blocked my path and said it couldn’t be found. Perhaps they recognised its worth and wanted to keep it for themselves.